Northalta Whitehawk Ambulance Inc. is a private company contracted by Alberta Health Services that operates a Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Station in Northern Alberta. Our station is located on the Whitefish Lake Reserve in Atikameg, AB.
Northalta Whitehawk Ambulance Inc. is currently seeking 1 casual PCP to work on their BLS Ambulance. This position will have the possibility of becoming a Full-time position. Full-time shifts are 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Northalta Whitehawk Ambulance Inc. will pay for your travel to and from work. Benefit plans will be offered if you become a F/T employee.
- Registered PCP with the Alberta College of Paramedics for 2022-2023 and upcoming 2023/2024 registration year
- Valid Alberta Class 4 Drivers License
- Current CPR certification
- Completion of Online and Skills portion of the new Version 4.0- Phase 2 AHS Medical Control Protocol training is considered an asset, but we will be willing to train the right employee
- Must be physically fit
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
Any interested applicants please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Orientation dates: start at the end of September 2023