911 Industrial Response Ltd. is currently seeking Emergency Medical Responders and Primary Care Paramedics registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics and/or the Emergency Medical Assistants Licensing Board to join our team of medical professionals.
Responsibilities will include providing emergency treatment and transportation of sick and injured workers from remote industrial worksites across northern Alberta and British Columbia. Individuals will also be responsible for the care and maintenance of issued equipment, on-site administration responsibilities, and training/continuing education to ensure the safety and care of the crews on site, and their patients.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Registration in good standing with either the Alberta College of Paramedics or the Emergency Medical Assistants Licensing Board as an Emergency Medical Responder or Primary Care Paramedic.
- Current H2S Alive (issued by either Enform or Energy Safety Canada).
- Common Safety Orientation (issued by Energy Safety Canada).
- Current CPR certification from a course and agency approved by the Alberta College of Paramedics.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License and 3 year abstract that meets or exceeds insurance requirements.