We are Now Hiring Oilfield EMRs
Location: Head office is in Grande Prairie Alberta
Are you a motivated person, who strives for perfection? Are you someone who likes to help others? Are you a person who takes pride in what you do, always looking to improve? Can you play nice with both humans and machines?
- A team of aces to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
- Onsite training with experienced, dedicated, Supervisors and Managers.
- In house ACP approved courses, for continuing education credits.
- Staff accommodations with housekeepers.
- Subsistence on every job, except in camp.
- On Site Drills with your Direct Supervisor, where you can practice your skills.
- Competitive wages.
- Organized, professional Dispatching.
- Clean Mobile Treatment Centers.
- Equipment and Medical Stock that Meets and Exceeds the Legislative Requirements and industry Standards.
- Owners who are driven to succeed with you, and who are involved on every level.
- Flexible and stable shifts.
- The knowledge to be an involved caring medical professional.
- A precise attention to detail.
- The ability to be calm, positive, organized.
- The understanding of team strategies and objectives
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve.
- The people skills required to work with our clients, staff and the public.
- The ability to work with computers and be open to learning and change.
- H2S Alive, Class 5 Drivers License, TDG, PST.
- If you an Alberta ACP, then you will be registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics.
You Might Also Have:
- Experience as a medic.
- Experience helping and caring for others.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Training in customer care.
- A desire to learn, grow and be amazing.
Apply by emailing Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org